Monday 10 June 2013

JoJo Kelly

Clock design 
With a bespoke vinyl design, JoJo has kept the musical theme by decorating the edges of the clock with disco ball tiles.
"When St Vincent's asked me to design a clock to be sold in an auction for the ‘Hour Leeds’ campaign, I thought, yeah I can do that! The task itself was slightly more daunting than I first suspected as I’m not the greatest artist - I think I got a D in GCSE Art! But as it was for such a great cause I had to at least have a go. I work on the radio so it had to be music related. Therefore my clock is a very simple vinyl based affair with lots of mirrored tiles to epitomise my favourite genre of music, DISCO! I hope it goes to a good home!" JoJo Kelly. 

How to bid
All clocks in this auction are open for silent bids. Simply e-mail or call 0113 248 4126 with your offer. The person placing the highest offer will be contacted after the bidding ends on 28th June.

Introduction to the artist
JoJo is a DJ and presenter. She was born in Leeds and is currently hosting Capital FM's breakfast show Hirsty's Daily Dose. 

Links

1 comment:

  1. Fab clock JoJo - love the concept, it's very appropriate for a radio presenter!

    ReplyDelete