Thursday 13 June 2013

Bo Carter




Clock design 
In place of numerals Bo has written time and fashion related phrases, 'a la mate o'clock', 'vogue o'clock', 'bespoke o'clock', 'chic o'clock', 'rage o'clock', 'couture o'clock', 'fashion o'clock', 'style o'clock', 'runway o'clock', 'trend o'clock', 'forge o'clock', 'mode o'clock'.
"I am so honoured to be able to design and make my own clock for a great reason. Inspiration for my clock comes from my life. I love colours and I love creating fashion, black and yellow check represents the first garment I ever made."  

How to bid
All clocks in this auction are open for silent bids. Simply email or call 0113 248 4126 with your offer. The person placing the highest offer will be contacted after the bidding ends on 28th June.

Introduction to the artist Since leaving her job as an accountant to pursue a career in fashion Bo's clothes and designs have been receiving rave reviews from the industry. Just a few months ago she opened her new shop or 'Bo'tique' in Leeds. She is a self-taught designer and last October her collections were showcased at Leeds Fashion Show, Virginia Fashion Week and Malta Fashion Week. Bo was recently named most Talented New Designer by animal rights body PETA. 

Links
website

1 comment: